Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TechnoMarine Philipines: Pre-Holiday Sale Promo 2012

Share/Bookmark

TechnoMarine Philippines will be having their "Pre-Holiday Sale" promo event on November 16, 2012 to November 30, 2012.

This sale will be available on all of their TechnoMarine branches in the Philippines.



Details:


- TechnoMarine Pre-Holiday Sale, 25% off on items
-Time: Novemebr 16, 2012 to November 30, 2012

TechnoMarine Branch Locations:


- Megamall
- Greenbelt
- Trinoma
- Cebu
- Megamall
- Rafael Jewellry Edsa Shangri-la mall
- My Diamond Mall of Asia
- My Diamond Robinson's Place Ermita
- My Diamond Resorts World
- My Diamond Filinvest
- My Diamond Gatewat
- My Tempo Southmall
- My Tempo North Edsa
- My Tempo Fairview

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...